The health, safety and well-being of our guests, employees and partners are our highest priorities.
As a result, Hotel Soho complies with all requirements and recommendations of the Estonian Health Board, which include guidelines on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In accordance with the rules laid down by the Government of the Republic, from 01.11.2021 we ask all guests (from the age of 12) to present one of the following proofs on arrival at the hotel so that we can offer a safe visit to the hotel, restaurant and conference.
For adults, we accept the following proofs at the hotel / restaurant (with ID):
- EU digital or printed COVID vaccination certificate
- EU digital or printed COVID proof of failure
In the case of minors (12-17 years old), in addition to the above, we also accept the following evidence:
- Negative result of a PCR test performed by a healthcare provider (not older than 72h)
- Negative result of an antigen test performed by a healthcare provider (not older than 48 hours)
A mask is mandatory in all public areas of Hotel Soho.
The obligation to wear a protective mask does not extend to:
- Children under 12
- A visitor who is unable to wear a protective mask for health reasons and provides a certificate issued by the healthcare provider.
If you have any symptoms immediately before or on the day of your visit, please let us know and we will change the dates of your visit.